Subject: Wavefront Texture Files (SMTP Id#: 5529
From: <[email-masked]> (ALAN LLOYD )
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue Oct 10 12:21:38 1995

Pat Mullet wrote:

> "...a utility...(snip)...to convert WAVEFRONT .RGB files..."

I believe ImageFX will do this.  You are referring to the image
format I hope...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alan Lloyd                                              
[email-masked]
>> All standard disclaimers apply.  Non-standard disclaimers
   available on request.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

--
<[email-masked]>  (ALAN LLOYD ) sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]